- The difference between health care and health insurance.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield started out a non-profit to protect doctors from losses, not patients.
- How insurance raised the cost of health care in this country.
- How government intervention worsened heath care costs.
- Routine maintenance is not covered in our auto and home insurance policies, so why is it covered in our health insurance?
- The failures of government-run Medicare and Medicaid.
- Government mandates increase the cost of insurance. Here's a great quote in response to that:
"This is the health care equivalent of the government requiring all homeowners insurance policies to cover theft of coin collections, even though most homeowners do not own coin collections."
- Why the wait in the EMERGENCY room is so long and why many are closing their doors for good.
- ER doctors often willingly break federal law just by telling you the condition of your loved one.
- Documented statistics that show that the mortality rate for cancer is higher in the single-payer system of Canada.
- Why Canadians doctors are flocking to the United States to practice medicine.
- Small-business owners are being run out of business because of the government forcing costs upon them.
- Americans are very charitable with their money especially when they have more of it to give.
- Practical solutions to the health care problem in our country.